Monday, February 06, 2006

Taking Your Mask Off.... Is It Really That Easy?


Have you had a day where everything seemed perfect and then the next, everything was really bad? I know we all have those days but my friend had one of those today. He comes across as a guy who everyone thinks is perfect, he never lets anyone or anything pull him down on the outside. But on the inside it is a much deeper story.
I know that he wants everyone one to see the best side of him and most of us are that way. When I think about it I guess it has a lot to do with taking off your mask. If we know that god is on our side then everything should be ok... right? Well, I would love to think that but its not always that simple. If you think about it, how many times have you done something that you know you shouldn't have done? Now you sit back and think I was really stupid to do that. Taking off your mask isn't always as easy as one would come to expect.

No comments: