Tuesday, February 26, 2008

4 Day weeks keep adding up

I have lost count of how many weeks straight we have been out of school for at least one day a week. These 4 day weeks are starting to become a regular part of my lifestyle, I am not complaining! This gives me a chance to catch up on due dates for projects and such. Snow days are usually the best days of the year. To bad I won't have that leisure when the college years start, not to mention when I begin a career. 

In other news, I scheduled my classes for the last two semesters of my high school life. It was pretty easy and I like the idea of me becoming a Senior. Class of '09! When I scheduled I told myself I didn't want a complete easy ride, but I also didn't want to be in the books either. I feel like I found a happy medium. Nothing like going to school late and getting out early!

I had a run in with an old friend today. She used to be one of my best friends, I confronted her about her new habit of smoking. She kind of laughed it off like it was no big deal. I asked her why she did it, she said she didn't know. I sometimes think that I can prevent peoples problems. To her, smoking doesn't seem like a problem. She complimented me on my scent, unfortunantly I could not return the complement. Disappointment is quite a bummer.
J

No comments: