Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I know Its been forever

I know its been a month and I don't have a great excuse except I've been really busy. Ive been on a mission trip and right now im at Lake Junaluska. It its considered methodist holy ground. I will start with mission trip...
Mission trip started on July 15. We drove from Hendersonville Tn, to Long Beach, MS. It took around 9 hours to get there. We actually started work on Monday I helped put a roof on a house that was hurt buy Hurricane Katrina. It took us a week but we actually got it done. Other groups painted a house, did yard work, and rebuilt a porch. The whole Mississippi and Louisana culture is quite different and excited. we ventured down to New Orleans and checked out the scene. We saw Bourben Street and all the sites of that.
Lake Junaluska has been the typical church retreat. I am here on church buisness with my conference and it has been quite fun.
That is all for now talk later.

No comments: