Monday, June 26, 2006

Fun Times in Disney!!!


-Well I got back from choir tour the other day, and it was quite the experience. This being my third tour I knew what to expect. I had this amazing solo which you can hear go to this link and go to the media page and click on atmosphere. We did the whole Disneyworld thing and all that jazz. I will say that I have some really good memories that I wont forget. They're some seniors that have lead our choir for a few years that are now gone which is quite wired because now it is up to us to lead this group. When we performed at church on Sunday I saw a few faces that I hadn't seen in a while. One of which was Megan. I hadn't seen her in a while and she really made that performance great. She can bring the best out of me sometimes. That is all for now.
J

1 comment:

gavin richardson said...

such a motley crew!