Saturday, May 13, 2006

Looking Foward Backwards

I was looking through my 8th grade yearbook and I was so amazed at so many different things. It is almost awkward to see how much we have all changed in just one years time. How we have grown physically, mentally, and some of us in a spiritual aspect. When I look back at a year ago, I was in a totally different place. I was ending my middle school career and moving on to a new chapter. I was torn between sticking with band or presuing my new interest in football, not to mention what classes to take in high school. All these things on my mind ended up to be to much on my mind . The decisions that I made molded me into the person that I am today. I realize that if I would have stuck with football I would probably be ridding the bench. Band has been an amazing experience in itself. The classes I have taken have been fine so I didn't drown myself in work.
Things are finally starting to click and fit into place. I don't feel lost anymore, I feel like I have found a home. God has helped me find it and at the time I didn't even know it. Weird things happen sometimes. Who would've thought that Johnathan Jones would find himself but he did. I have found peace.

No comments: