Friday, February 10, 2006

Coffee House and much more


Coffee House Started today and it went off a great success. I am the emcee and the money we raise goes towards our tour this summer. I got to see a really good friend of mine(the girl in the picture) and we got to do a litte catching up.
This weekend is going to be really busy and the same for the weekend. I have a lot of homework and a lot of things im doing. Im starting track I think I have to see if it will fit my schedele and im still doing jazz band and everything. So I hope im not taking on to much.
Next weekend, my church and I, are going on a ski trip to NC. I will keep everyone posted on that. well I hope everyone has a safe weekend. Pray For lots of snow.

1 comment:

gavin richardson said...

sounds great, i'm heading there later!