Friday, January 05, 2007

I'm Heading in a different direction.

We all have a group of friends that we hang out with on a normal basis. To say it simply, I fell like I am falling away from my group. We have different interests and on different maturity levels. They are great guys don't get me wrong, but I feel like are priorites are in different orders. Maybe this is just one of those growing up things. I feel like I'm always the guy that takes control, and sometimes I don't like that. Sometimes I know my way is the right way but the others don't want to follow it because it might be to "safe" or "gay" as many of my age group would call it. Alough, maybe this is why we are all friends, we all have something different to bring (athletics, music, smarts, etc.). I guess I'm the guy that tries to make since of it all.
Johnathan

1 comment:

gavin richardson said...

part of the beauty of friendship that last is that they are never perfect images of what should be, but formations around stories and bonds that last.

if you can make sense of that then you are going a long way at a young age.