Monday, January 29, 2007

Warmth In Winter

I have taken a few days to reflect on this amazing weekend which I just experienced. Warmth is always a refresher, it is a great way to start off the year. I went down to the convention center early Friday to start the set up process. My affiliation was with communications. We filmed some for our videos for that night. I started to get a little stressed when I looked at the clock and I saw that I was running low on time to edit. It was ok though everything went well that night. The session went great. I figured out that life at Warmth was quite different when you are on the management team.

4 comments:

gavin richardson said...

welcome to my world. you did great this weekend. it actually made my life the easiest ever.

Johnathan "J2" said...

Im glad I could help... I really felt like I did accomplish a lot

gavin richardson said...

it's not easy pulling off all that video stuff.

David Slate said...

Hey man you did great on the vidios.

thnaks for a awesome weekned alll expcet for Kyle pucking it was a grreat time