Monday, February 18, 2008

my Untitled

Have you ever been called something your not? Have you ever been something your not? My guess is yes, that is also my answer.  Have you ever lost your smile? Have you lost your reason for caring so much? My guess is yes, that is also my answer. Have you lost your reason to help, have you lost your longing to try and make things ok again? My guess is yes, that is also my answer. Have you lost your reason to strive to be perfect, not for everyone, just for one person? My guess is yes, that is also my answer. Have you lost hope? My guess is yes, but that is not my answer. My answer is,  I will never lose hope, I will never lose sight of what could possibly be right. Yes I am an optimist and I am a problem solver, never have I claimed to solve everything. I know I cant solve this problem, but I can listen, I can be a vent.  I can't be perfect, nor do I want to be. But I can be here. I am here. Never to leave or giveup.
J

No comments: