Monday, February 18, 2008

On this Presidents Day!

So I have had a really stressful number of days. I haven't been 100 percent you could say. I have come to realize that you should never try and be selfish, that can sacrafice something that could come in the future. You should always try and make the best of something horrible. You should always give someone a chance. Always try and forgive. Take a breath! Be yourself! Say what you mean and do what you feel. Go with your gut, but against the grain. Live your life. Don't get to caught up in the past, present, or future. I told you it has been a very stressful number of days! I am trying to recover from a little illness I have, the doctor says that time is the only medicine. I hope that whoever reads this understands what im talking about!
J

No comments: